- Our Sites
- The News-Gazette
- NewsTalk 1400 WDWS-AM
- Lite Rock 97.5 WHMS
- 107.9 WKIO
- Community News
Following is a list of cases filed recently in Ford County Circuit Court, as posted at www.judici.com:
• Jessica L. Moore, 25, of Melvin, for domestic battery.
• David E. Fillenwarth, 59, of Paxton, for permitting a DUI to occur and giving/selling alcohol to a minor.
• Thomas L. Pauly, 24, of Oak Forest, for driving 15-20 mph above the speed limit.
• Joshua E. Ward, 27, of Gibson City, for a headlight violation.
• Dawn M. Martinez, 34, of Kankakee, for driving on a suspended license and operating an uninsured vehicle.
• Sedra R. Miller, 18, of Fisher, for operating an uninsured vehicle and head light use.
• Kathy A. Hardison, 49, of Cissna Park, for failure to reduce speed.
• Kristi K. Thompson, 33, of Melvin, for permitting an unauthorized person to drive.
• Richard L. Ritter, 45, of Piper City, for failure to yield the right-of-way at an intersection.
• Brandon B. Rosario, 20, of Rantoul, for driving without a license, failure to reduce speed and no valid registration.
• Colton P. Bebout, 19, of Foosland, for driving on a suspended license.
• Roberto Pedrodiego, 18, of Rantoul, for driving without a license and not driving on the right side of the road.
• Ryan C. Marzolph, 25, of Rock Island, for driving 15-20 mph above the speed limit.
• Nathaniel E. Hubner, 18, of Paxton, for operating an uninsured vehicle and following too closely.
• Mitch Lee Benningfield, 38, of Gibson City, for allowing a dog to run at large.
• Tony S. Bal, 37, of Union City, Calif., for no through trucks.
• Deutsche Bank National Trust Co. vs. Amy Renee Grice and Donald Grice of Paxton.
• Illinois Housing Development Authority vs. Merle Ralph Jones of Gibson City.
• Heritage FS Inc. of Gilman vs. Chris Decker of Mahomet.
• Kamilla D. York vs. Adam D. York.