- Our Sites
- The News-Gazette
- NewsTalk 1400 WDWS-AM
- Lite Rock 97.5 WHMS
- 107.9 WKIO
- Community News
Following is a list of cases filed recently in Ford County Circuit Court, as posted at www.judici.com:
• Spencer R. Patridge, 18, of Gibson City, for theft (under $500) and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Camden S. Perkinson, 17, of Buckley, for driving under the influence of a drug.
• Marie E. Grider, 46, of Gibson City, for operating an uinsured vehicle.
• Laura Lynn Poplett, 33, of Roberts, for driving on a suspended license and operating an uninsured vehicle.
• Ashley N. Adams, 28, of St. Joseph, for driving on a suspended license and operating an uninsured vehicle.
• A 17-year-old male from Buckley, for a headlight violation.
• Jonas L. Taylor, 30, of Paxton, for failure to transfer a title.
• Christopher C. Young, 49, of Southaven, Miss., for a “no through trucks” violation.
• Lisa K. Grice, 28, of Paxton, for disturbing the peace.
• Vermilion Valley Bank vs. Carol A. Bolatto of Campus, Lori Brandner of Kempton and Perry J. Wendell of Essex.
• Kirchner and Sons Inc. vs. Albert Sutton of Paxton.
• Elizabeth A. Walder vs. James A. Walder.
• David Crouse vs. John M. Rowe and Premier Orthopaedic Sales Inc.