- Our Sites
- The News-Gazette
- NewsTalk 1400 WDWS-AM
- Lite Rock 97.5 WHMS
- 107.9 WKIO
- Community News
Following is a list of cases filed recently in Ford County Circuit Court, as posted at www.judici.com:
• William A. Vanderver Jr., 22, of Paxton, for a bad check.
• Michael D. Vanderver, 20, of Paxton, for obstructing justice and possession of a firearm without a valid Firearm Owner’s Identification Card.
• Michelle A. Leo, 45, of Rankin, for possession of a controlled substance.
• Dennis A. Stevens, 63, of Rankin, for possession of a controlled substance.
• Alexandria M. Sidener, 18, of Rantoul, for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Elizabeth A. Johnson, 19, of Rantoul, for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Courtney L. Maag, 19, of Rankin, for consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Jason L. Joslin, 27, of Gifford, for domestic battery and trespassing.
• William L. Tyler II, 19, of Paxton, for possession of cannabis (under 2.5 grams).
• Zelma A. Delorme, 60, of Paxton, for two counts of giving or selling alcohol to a minor.
• Curtis A. Arnette, 32, of Paxton, for driving under the influence of alcohol.
• August M. Crowley, 30, of Thawville, for driving on a suspended license and leaving the scene of an accident.
• Linda L. Bradsfield, 50, of Marion, for driving 15-20 mph above the speed limit.
• Kathleen A. Robertson, 39, of Gibson City, for disregarding an official traffic-control device.
• Brittany J. Cloud, 21, of Paxton, for failure to reduce speed.
• Christopher L. Ruggles, 43, of Urbana, for driving on a suspended license.
• William L. Tyler, 19, of Calumet City, for driving on a suspended license.
• Miranda N. Patton, 19, of Gibson City, for failure to obey a stop sign.
• Curtis A. Arnette, 32, of Paxton, for illegal transportation of alcohol by a driver and improper traffic lane usage.
• Elizabeth K. Dean, 37, of Gibson City, for disturbing the peace.
• Juanita Godzicki vs. Theresa Barnett of Paxton.
• Wells Fargo Bank vs. Susan M. Deatley of Paxton.
• RTD Auto Repair Inc. vs. Amanda Mischke of Thawville.
• John Flahaut of Paxton vs. E.On Climate & Renewables.
Orders of protection
• Marlena E. Lohrbach vs. Kyle D. Hubbell.
• Terra L. Vanalst vs. Joshua S. Vanalst.